Monday 3 January 2011

Muse band play a concert in space

Muse have appeared that they are thinking to be our first band to play a concert in space. The band member Matt Bellamy described to "The Sun" that they are want to discuss plan with Richasd Branson.

Bellamy said, "We've had some discussions about playing in space. Sometimes very coherent conversations and sometimes very late at night, but it's for real. I'm thinking of approaching Richard Branson to see if we could do it on his spacecraft he's got happening. Although we do have a lot of equipment, so I guess we'd have to use pods to carry our stuff and we'd scale back the shows a lot... I do think it will be possible in the future and I'm sure it will happen in my lifetime. We'd love to be part of that."

No comments:

Post a Comment